I have to share the best thing I have ever bought (well at least in a long time). Ryan and I with Mia in tow, went to JCrew after seeing some cute, long shorts on display. I haven't shopped there in years as I am fat. But I found the BEST, girl, long shorts EVER. Seriously. We bought them Thursday and I wore them Sunday (as it was too cold Saturday and Sunday) and Monday and really wanted to wear them again today, but thought I will give them a break until tomorrow. They always had some great, long t-shirts. For reals! Check out any of their bermuda shorts...I bought the Summer-weight Bermuda short in dark capri and the Featherweight cotton short-sleeve crewneck tee in Jay-stripe.
Enjoy your shopping!
3 comments:
i bet you looked so darn cute and springy in those pink shorts! i have one of their tissue tees from a couple of years ago, alas, what we would do for a job, that we could even approach j. crew. . . luckily, old navy is nearby. love you!
fab - love your choices - Leslie and I drool over each and every J.Crew catalog that comes our way - to die for.
Bought them, I love them. I want the navy ones, and the gold lame for a super party or something...
Post a Comment