29 April 2006

Happy 5 Years

Here is my super awesome husband. We celebrated our 5th anniversary on Friday and it was great! He somehow got the day off of work and gave me my gift in the morning--a mani-pedi at a nice salon and a massage! It was amazing!! He dropped me off and told me to enjoy and take advantage of the spa amenities (i.e. jacuzzi, steam room, sauna). I did and loved it. He played with Mia and then picked me up for lunch. We then headed to the OC for a stop in at our niece, Hanna's 7th birthday festivities. Then to my parents and my mom (the best!) watched Mia (who would NOT go to sleep before we left, but she didn't cry at all...or so my mom tells me) and Ryan and had a date. A real, alone date! I hate to say this, but it was the first real deal since the arrival of Mia. We went to Fleming's Stakehouse and it was soo good. After we grabbed some Golden Spoon and sat and talked and laughed.

I love my husband because he is the perfect person for me. He makes me laugh and laughs with me (and sometimes at me, but it's OK). He treats me like a queen and still calls me his "bride" to random people and in talks at church which makes me blush. He supports me in all I do and works SOO hard to give me my life as a mother. And I love the little things he does to show his love each day. He is amazing and I still don't know what I did to deserve him. I love you Ryan!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

yay! Congrats on 5 years, guys! What a beautiful little family you are! Love you!

Jess said...

Awww.. ao sweet! You guys are great together and have a great family.

Glad that you got an "alone" date. Those are so needed. I'm jealous of your spa day!