
Here is Mia getting a little frustrated about something or other. She was a terror today, pulling apart anything she could get her hands on. She pulled down every single toy from the toy-shelves in the family room and then took each toy apart (if applicable). As I was trying to pick some things up, she moved on to the desk drawers and removed everything from 2 of the drawers. I called Ryan laughing because it was all I could do not to cry. Then she moved into the kitchen and took out all the towels. I almost left them so Ryan would understand, but they were in the way...Ryan and I talked about it and how to stop it, but then I thought that she is just curious and trying to figure things out. I guess it is better to encourage her curiousity then shut it down, right?
2 comments:
That is such a funny and cute little picture. It totally shows her fun personality.
I'm glad that she pulls things out and messes things up too! We have that problem here as well :) They are very curious and it is good.
Rainy days or snowy days for us always bring out the monster in all of us...
Post a Comment