

Since I check everyone else's blog obsessively, I think I should be better about keeping my updated. I think I don't write as much because my life is boring. So here are a couple funny pictures about what Mia does to our house on a daily basis. So much for no yard. We actually looked at a house for rent in our neighbor and it was a DUMP. Seriously. And only $2800 a month. What a bargain! So we will stay put in our apartment where I need to try and get to the park at least a couple times a week. I took these pictures because Ryan didn't fully believe. See, after she goes to bed, I do my nightly routine:
1. Clean up the tub/bathroom (wash off the toys, organize them, put up towels, put away bath supplies).
2. Clean up kitchen (put away clean dishes [if applicable] and load dishwasher. I cannot do this with Mia around because she likes to "help.")
3. Clean up living room/office/toy area. Yikes!
Then when Ryan gets home, whenever that may be, the house is clean and he is clueless! I always try to have it nice for him so he can come home and relax after work. I am such a good housewife:) not!

2 comments:
I'm so glad that your house looks like that too!! Thanks for posting those.. it totally made my day :)
Doesn't it just get so old cleaning up the same things every day. One of these days we will have maids!!
Love ya!
seriously, soon she'll be able to help you clean it up before bed. :) you are very nice to do all that before Ryan gets home, don't beat yourself up about it. As long as that little Mia is happy, messes will come and go. Love you!
Post a Comment