


Mia's favorite song is "Me, You, We." She knows the actions and will ask me (in her own way) to play it in the car. So here is the blog/email that is all about ME!
Four Places you have lived
1. Los Angeles
2. San Francisco
3. New York (2 months counts, right?)
4. Newport Beach
Honorable mention--ProHo, Spain, FarmTown
Four T.V. Shows you love to watch
Really? Only 4?
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Survivor (any and all seasons, thanks to OLN and TiVo)
3. The Amazing Race (again, thanks to GSN and TiVo)
4. Top Chef (the house they live in is 1 block from our place in SF)
Four Places you have been on vacation:
1. Utah
2. The Ranch (eastern Arizona)
3. Mexico
4. Palm Springs (I seriously need to get out more!)
Four Websites I visit daily
1. My blog to link to other blogs (Boo, Leslie, Kristen, Jessica & then I check out their friends' & family's)
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Tvguide.com
4. Obituaries from the Daily Herald & SL Trib
Four of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Chocolate crossiant
3. Hot Chocolate (fat-free, no sugar added from Coffee Bean)
4. Golden Spoon chocolate & vanilla with Reese's on top
Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Anywhere with Ryan
2. On a warm beach with a good book
3. Sleeping
4. With all my family (see you next week!!!)
3 comments:
I love the picture of you, Ryan and Mia.. so cute!
Love the ME post. It was great.
Have a good weekend!
That is the best! I want to do a me, me, me thing too! The Obituary thing is my favorite. You are awesome!
why DO you read the obituaries Rach? Am I missing something really interesting by skipping ours? Love you! That pic of you and ryan and mia is adorable. So cute!
Post a Comment