Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
08 September 2008
3:01 AM
And I am up. Dying of pain. I have the worst earache EVER. I went to the Walk-In and he says it is TMJ. Gave me some drugs, but I can't take them while pregnant. I am hopped up on Tylenol which is doing very little to ease the pain. It is awful!
oh sorry, rach. i had an ear infection so bad one time i had to go the the urgent care, too. have you had tmj problems before? maybe you should get a second opinion . . .
2 comments:
oh sorry, rach. i had an ear infection so bad one time i had to go the the urgent care, too. have you had tmj problems before? maybe you should get a second opinion . . .
sad!!! can you go see a dentist? or TMJ specialist (prob need DDS visit first to get a referral...)?
or a 2nd opinion might be a good plan.
I hope you feel better. that sounds awful.
tylenol blows.
Post a Comment