Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
24 September 2008
Poll! And pictures by Isabel...
Please to enjoy these pictures taken by Isabel who is OBSESSED with taking my camera. Seriously.
Also, please to take our new poll on the sidebar. Boy or girl? Ultrasound is scheduled for October 7th, so take a guess!
hi rachel, it's mahina! found you through katie. it is so fun to see pictures of you and ryan and your girls. such a cute family!
i will say a girl, just because! we have three girls and are expecting in feb. we found out 2 weeks ago, but we aren't telling! i know it is mean and cruel, but hey we can do that! my mom is dying, of course!
5 comments:
We miss you guys and we have to get together soon! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Great photographer! The self portrait makes me want to eat her, so cute and yummy.
Girl. Is this the poll? If so, I say girl. Like me. 3 girls...then a boy.
figured it out...the poll I mean. still girl.
hi rachel, it's mahina! found you through katie. it is so fun to see pictures of you and ryan and your girls. such a cute family!
i will say a girl, just because! we have three girls and are expecting in feb. we found out 2 weeks ago, but we aren't telling! i know it is mean and cruel, but hey we can do that! my mom is dying, of course!
Post a Comment