19 September 2008

Fun Times

I finally imported a ton of pictures from the camera onto the computer, so this is a bit of a catch-up (out of order too)...enjoy!!


Matt, Kay, Zach & Hannah came to see on their way to a family trip in San Diego. We had so much fun playing!

We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner toward the end of August and walked to the pier while we waited for our table. It was a bit windy!

Ryan & his girls walking Mia to her soccer practice
Mia played soccer in a program through the city during August. She loved it and can't wait until she can play "big soccer!"
Bhampa came and played with us. He also was great at taking care of the girls & I while Ryan had a crazy-busy workweek and I was sick. Isabel still comes out in the morning and asks for him! Come back soon and bring Maama!!
Mia started preschool this week and loves it! This is her teacher, Miss Kristin (the sweetest lady/friend from our ward that does school in her house). Mia asks if she can go to school each day!
Blame this on Ryan who feeds the girls whipped cream from the can. Isabel brought me the cup, spoon, and the whipped cream and insisted I fill the cup up so she could have a little snack.
Liz, Alex & Joseph also made a layover on their way to San Diego over Labor Day weekend. This is a photo of poor Joseph's staples that he got after a bad fall. Poor guy!
And a shot of Hannah and Isabel (the two curly-haired girls) giving each other kisses. They were really sweet with each other...only wish we lived a bit closer so they could play more.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pictures Rach! (except for the little boy with the staples. Ouch.. I remember when Rylee had those).

I hope that you are feeling better these days! So excited for you.

susanstayner said...

Loved the pictures (except Joseph's stitches---Yikes!) Thanks for sharing.