28 August 2008

My Husband is Rad



He is seriously amazing.  He has been the best support EVER with this pregnancy.  I can't deal with a lot of things these days, especially anything in the kitchen.  It makes me dry heave if I am in there too long.  So he does the dishes and cleans the kitchen each morning.  What a babe!  He also takes care of the kids after he gets back from working out and until he leaves for work so I can sleep off the pukey's a little bit more.  And he is also so nice about checking in on my day and doing anything else I ask (and I ask a lot).  I just wanted to give him a shout out so he knows how much I love and appreciate all he does for me.

I am 12 weeks now and pray that this sickness will end with the 1st trimester.  I would love some energy back!

5 comments:

go boo boo said...

He is very rad. I love the pictures. I want me some Isabel. How do you tame her cute hair. I need some tips, without using clips please.

Kate said...

Can I borrow him until football season is over? My hubs is missing in action... hmmmm... just dreaming about the old days! Cute pics.

ashlee said...

What a keeper. I'm so sorry that you are sick. I swear, I would have way more babies if the beginning of pregnancy wasn't so rotten. Post lots of pictures of your cute self.

Tara said...

Aww he is the second best. I have to say Bryan has been great lately too. But football *is* coming up and he may move down the list when that happens. I want to see some pics of you and your kids. I sure do miss you and I hope you start feeling better real soon.

susanstayner said...

Ryan is THE MAN! Not only drop dead handsome (love the pictures) but so kind and thoughtful. Lucky you and lucky us to have him in our family.