12 January 2008

Go Team Spy-tech

In stalking other, random blogs, I came upon this. And I am super stoked and all over it! Right in my backyard for my first tri? Gotta love it! Kristin, you in?

6 comments:

go boo boo said...

That's awesome! I wish I could join you. It's the swimming that scares me a little. Can one use a kickboard? I am sort of kidding.

Rachel said...

The swimming is not that scary because it is in a pool and it is 250 meters which is 10-25 m lengths or 5-50 m lengths. I bet if you tried to swim tomorrow, you could do it (just not olympic speed). Join me!

Kate said...

How fun.. I like the idea of the swimming being in the pool... you can swim at UC Irvine... (I used to do it with Karen Kimble) It is pretty cool- there is a coach on deck that gives you tips.. you should try it.

Kristin said...

This is so soon but I am in! I will register tonight. Lets ride Wednesday morning. How does 7:50am work?

Mrs. Dub said...

you are amazing! i'd totally do it with if you if i wasn't fat, pregnant and sick. but next year ... well, let's be honest, i probably still won't be motivated to join you. but i'll cheer you one nonetheless.

Megan B said...

Wish I could come...I could run and you could do the rest...we need to do a 5K together even if I am not able to do the Mud Run.