Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
21 January 2008
Back Log
Log is an awesome word. Seriously, it makes me laugh every time I hear it or say it. I was looking for some pictures to post and realized I hadn't documented some fun things from December. So here you go!
We went to my parents' house (while they were in Utah) and watched the Newport Beach Boat Parade. I love it and was so excited to share with Ryan, Mia, and Isabel. Ryan's mom came with us, but stayed in the house to be warm. But you can still see it from their living room. Mia loved it and was so cute...she would yell "Merry Christmas!" to all the boats.
We also had the most awesome Ward Christmas party. Seriously. It was a Dr. Seuss/Grinch-themed breakfast. We were invited to wear our PJs (the girls and I did, complete with Whoville hair!) It was awesome! Mia wanted NOTHING to do with Santa and Isabel got on his lap and then was over it. Oh well.
The same day as the ward Christmas party, we headed to San Diego and the Hard Rock Hotel for Ryan's work party. They just finished building the hotel and had the grand opening the week of the party (with the Black Eyed Peas as headliners.) The hotel is super cool! We got a free room which we used for Grammy (Ryan's mom) and the girls to hang out in while we enjoyed the party. Here is my fun outfit from Forever 21. We did not stay the night so we would be at church. Getting out of the hotel at 10pm on a Saturday night was CRAZY. It is quite the hot spot. We waited for about 15 minutes just to get an elevator, waiting with 20 drunk people and the girls all had the shortest skirts EVER. Ryan and I would love to go back someday and enjoy it a bit more, but I don't think we'll take the kids.
Christmas was so much fun!!! The Bunches (my sister and fam) were across the street so it was a week-long party. We had breakfast together and the boys ended each day playing Guitar Hero III until the wee hours. I only wish they lived here all the time! And we were all super spoiled by Santa. I got a ton--new jeans, a cycling jacket (love it!), a cute hat (keep it in the car and wear it all the time), a red iPod shuffle (used it today to do the dishes), shoes (took them back and got 2 pairs for the price of 1!), oh and a DYSON vacuum! It is the BOMB and makes me want to clean my house. Isabel got her own vacuum because she loves mine. Mia got a cute kitchen, but her favorite was.....
Hammy the Hamster! (she took this picture herself) On the 23rd, she told us that she wanted a Pink Hamster for Christmas. That was it. Santa worked his magic and found this little guy. He is not pink because hamster aren't pink, but he did have a pink bow. He has a little wheel that he runs around in. She is obsessed, as you can tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an awesome Christmas and such fun pictures!
Don't you love when your hubby busts you for not updating.. whatever!!
You look great by the way! You are such a hot momma!
Log.
Love the whoville get-up. you are crazy awesome!
you look hot in your new outfit! :)
fun! your girls are so cute. love that silver shirt.
what an awesome 'who' costume! and you looked so great for your husband's office party. i think it's pressure to look good at those things!!
LOVE the whoville attire and theme!!! That's great! You're so fun to participate!!!
Post a Comment