And Miss crazy, climber lady! She is my little twin and always attached to me. She loves her sister and is always trying to climb wherever she is (seriously, Mia was asleep and Isabel sneaked in there and climb into Mia's bed!) She is crazy! She is super smiley, but a little shy. She is smart and likes to figure things out. She is such a joy to our life and I cannot imagine her not in our family.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Isabel! What a babe. I am sad that she doesn't know me, but someday...
Wow! 3 blogs in 2 days! Wooheeoo!
oh rachel, she's so cute!
Love her... wish I could kiss those cheeks!
She is "repeat" of you that is, you being "pete"
Great fun last night...
Did you get any sleep, try earplugs, or your moms...
Seriously, it will help!!!
Are we on for Sat?
One already!! Jeesh. Time flies!
feliz cumpleanitos!
Happy birthday cute little girl!
I forgot that she had a January birthday too!
She is a babe!
Post a Comment