Since I haven't blogged in forever, I feel like I can't because I have so much to catch up on. So I created a slideshow. I tried slide.com, but it was being super dumb. I did onetruemedia.com, but I can't add titles to each picture (or I don't know how), so this will have to do. Here's the slideshow and then I will let you know what each picture is, in order from the first. Then I will be all caught up and ready to roll on.
1. Ryan and Mia at Fashion Island
2. Celebrating Maama's birthday with Golden Spoon
3. Joseph's Drama King face
4. Isabel and Joseph
5. Smiling Joseph
6. Talking to each other
7. Isabel, Joseph and Amanda Jane
8. Mia's fashion forward skills
9. Isabel is cute
10. Getting lipstick all over
11. Mia's first real boo-boo on her face
12. Isabel meeting Peter
13. Sucking her thumb
14. Picking her nose
15. Cute Dreamer
16. Isabel attacking Peter
17. Going for a walk
18. Feeding the ducks
19. Big eyes
20. Plugging her ears in the carwash (which she actually loves)
21. Super-skinny Peter and Chubba-Bubba Isabel
22. Nakey cousins
23. Comparing legs
24. Playing with the neighbor girls
25. Kate, Sam and Mia
26. Mia rolled up the rug all by herself
27. Talking face-to-face
28. At Ryan's dad's grave on Memorial Day
29. Mia, Joseph, Hannah, and Peter hanging out
30. Joseph loving the girls
31. The All-American Girl
32. Blue Eyes
33. Cute Hannah and Peter
34. Watching the Boob Tube (as Mia will sometimes call it)
35. Playing Hide & Seek (her new favorite game)

1 comment:
SO cute! I miss hanging out with you guys!
Post a Comment