19 May 2007

Oops

I am here. Ryan reminded me that I haven't blogged in awhile and he was sad. I got a fabulous new camera for Mothers' Day (total surprise!) and I need to get it set up to download pictures. I had a great Mothers' Day, busy but good. We had my parents, Mike & Amy, Amy's parents, and Ryan's mom over for dinner. It is so nice to have a big enough place for lots of people to be together and enjoy!

This week has been pretty mellow, couple times to the park, playing with Maama. My sister Katie was here with her husband, Josh and sweet baby Amanda Jane. It was great to see them and hold little Amanda. She is so tiny, petite and sweet. Isabel could eat her alive:)

Once I get pictures up, I will blog a bit more of our life this week. We are alive and well.

3 comments:

go boo boo said...

We missed AJ & Kate (& Josh)! Imagine how much we miss you guys! PJ could totally eat AJ too.

Mandy said...

What kind of camera did you get? I'm dying to get mine - hurry up UPS!

Jess said...

I'm so glad that you got a new camera. I can't to see lots of pictures! Glad you had a great day.