I was trying to upload some pictures to show off the camera and tell you what we've been up to. Not so much. So here is one precious picture. Mia was quiet in the back of the car the other day. Then I turned around and found her applying some Dora lipstick. She was so excited and thought she was so beautiful. Do you love the puckered lips for the picture??This weekend we played with Katie, Josh & Amanda. We also taught Primary for the first time (we are team-teachers for the Valiant 10s). We had dinner at some friends' house in the ward. We did some shopping on Saturday (love H&M!!) and today, we grocery shopped, hit Target (I needed 8 lb weights, hair gel, and toothpaste, but I spent $50!!), and cleaned the house. Nobody napped which makes me really sad!! So we are now awaiting the arrival of Jocelyn and baby Peter and we can hardly wait!! I will try to post some pictures later.
6 comments:
that mia is a crazy girl. :)
Love, love, love that picture. Seriously cute. Also, love H&M!
Oh the lipstick! She is darling with her puckered little lips. Love it!
love the lipstick! I have seriously put a self ban on shopping at target. i might need to do costco too! and now that ikea is in town, watch out!
Mia is SOO adorable! I love hanging out with you guys while I'm here!
dude, where are you?
Post a Comment