07 May 2007

Here I am again...

Sorry I fell off the planet for a minute, but here I am again. Last week was good except for the trip to the Dr for Isabel's pink eye. At least we knew it was coming because our nephews had it and it spreads so fast. She hasn't been too bothered and is really good about getting drops in her little eye 3x a day.

This weekend was fun and busy. Here's some pictures of what we were up to.

Joseph and Isabel at a shower for Joseph & his mommy on Saturday morning.


Mia looking extra cute, reading in the car after our trip Saturday to Costco. We love having a Costco close and a garage to store extra stuff and not having to carry all our finds up 2 flights of stairs!



And the big exciting news...Isabel rolled over last night! From her back to her tummy! She is a picture of her in-route. Ryan was watching her and screamed with delight.


This week is the same old same old. Although it is supposed to be really warm (80+ today) so we might try to get to the pool...but I remembered that I don't have a swimsuit because Liz borrowed it for her trip to Hawaii this week. Oops!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! isabel is so adorable! she looks so much older, and absolutely precious. :)
mia too. lovin' the glasses.

Jess said...

Wow you have some cute kids! Isabel is getting so grown up and is so beautiful. I can't believe she is already rolling over.

Costco is the best! I love that Mia is readin' in style!

go boo boo said...

adorable! i think isabel and p look so much alike.

Kathy said...

Love these pics! What beautiful kids!

JoJo said...

I can't wait to see you, Ryan, and Mia and MEET Isabel in justr two weeks!!!

Mandy said...

Let's get together so Isabel can teach Ryleigh how to roll back to tummy! My girl stops halfway EVERY TIME! :)