24 March 2009

Updates etc


I uploaded these pictures and realized none of them are great of Ellie...I will add another post with a couple of "Little Gorgeous" as Mia calls her.

Meeting Bhampa for the first time.  He does this with all the kids and I love it...he talks to them in a low, sweet voice about where they've come from and who they knew before.  It always melts my heart.

Mia came with me to Ellie's first Doctor's appointment and was a great help.  I just love Mia's green eyes in this one.

First picture of the Phelps Family of 5.  Wow.

Happy St Patty's Day!  She was a vision in green from her fingernails to her toes!

My 3 Girls! 

2 comments:

go boo boo said...

those are priceless. i miss you and yours so much. xoxo.

karisadarling said...

They are all so gorgeous! You are one lucky Mom!