BUT, she is here!! Miss Ellie Sarah was born on Thursday, February 26th at 6:12pm. She was 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches. Beautiful, calm, sweet little girl. Mia and Isabel love her so much. Mia loves to hold her and Isabel loves to help out. Ryan has been taking great care of all of us. The delivery was great (will blog the full story later...) And now I am a mom of 3! WOW!
13 comments:
Congrats! I want to come visit soon when you are ready for visitors. love ya!
yay! so happy for you and the new little one, rachel!
hooray! what a beautiful name. i'm glad all went well. i can't wait to see pictures!
CONGRATS Rach! I'm so excited for the new baby. Thanks so much for letting me steal Mom. I hope you are not missing having her too much... one week and she's yours!
Love you!
Jocelyn
CONGRATS. What a gorgeous name. I can't believe you have 3. It feels like just yesterday we were one big happy Fat Family :) We love you.
Yay!!! Thanks for skyping us last night so that we could see your little Ellie mush. We love her. We love her name!!! We can NOT wait to meet her hopefully really really soon!
I was so thrilled to see Ellie in person. She is precious! Enjoy this special time.
Rachel!!
I am so excited for you and your fam!!! Wow three girls! How fun for you and especially your hubby :o) Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! Three girls are so much FUN!! Hold her and snuggle her while she's little. They grow ups soo FAST!! Hope you're doing well!!
Congratulations!! Three girls are so much FUN!! Hold her and snuggle her while she's little. They grow ups soo FAST!! Hope you're doing well!!
congrats! girls, girls, and more girls! sounds like our house. just had our fourth girl a month before you! it's so fun!
woo hoo!!! congrats! glad she came on her own. love ya, rest up.
Post a Comment