Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
so cute! look at her chubbilicious cheeks! yummy. and I love the pic of all 4 of you girls at the hospital - so adorable.
Oh my! She is squishy and delicious! Congrats.
Oh rachel she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations my friend! And may I say you look amazing!!!
oh yay!! she's perfect. :)
cute cute. love those cheeks.
Yay! Congratulations again!
Miss Ellie is absolutely ADORABLE. what cute sisters she has too.I am so happy for your little family of 5. What a fun time!
Congratulations, Rachel and family! I can't wait to meet your beautiful new addition! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so cute! look at her chubbilicious cheeks! yummy. and I love the pic of all 4 of you girls at the hospital - so adorable.
Oh my! She is squishy and delicious! Congrats.
Oh rachel she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations my friend! And may I say you look amazing!!!
Oh rachel she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations my friend! And may I say you look amazing!!!
oh yay!! she's perfect. :)
cute cute. love those cheeks.
Yay! Congratulations again!
Miss Ellie is absolutely ADORABLE. what cute sisters she has too.
I am so happy for your little family of 5. What a fun time!
Congratulations, Rachel and family! I can't wait to meet your beautiful new addition! :)
Post a Comment