Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
Thanks for the pictures! She is a beautiful edition to your gorgeous fam. Love you!
I love your little gorgeous.
She is so cute! Is it the camera flash that makes her hair look red? We can't wait to meet her.
She is so ADORABLE!! Congratulations!!Your family is so cute!!
Congratulations! I love girls. She is so little and sweet.
So cute! We want to come visit you guys. Let us know a good time, we will bring pizza. Have Ryan call Scott. Our babies need to meet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! She is a beautiful edition to your gorgeous fam. Love you!
I love your little gorgeous.
She is so cute! Is it the camera flash that makes her hair look red? We can't wait to meet her.
She is so ADORABLE!! Congratulations!!
Your family is so cute!!
Congratulations! I love girls. She is so little and sweet.
So cute! We want to come visit you guys. Let us know a good time, we will bring pizza. Have Ryan call Scott. Our babies need to meet!
Post a Comment