15 December 2008

Random


We had a fun weekend with Megan and John, and Ryan's sister, Becky in town.  Meg and John got in Thursday and the ladies enjoyed a nice mani-pedi while John watched my girls.  Thanks John!  We had dinner at SuperMex (yum!) and then came home to relax and chat it up.  Friday was Meg's birthday, so we had a big breakfast celebration at our house with some of her friends from out of town.  We had a wedding reception that night and then a Christmas party.  The party was awesome...they did Price is Right and I won my prize, a killer cooler ($65.99) and a lantern ($26.99).  I played the Clock Game, so that is how I know the prices:)  Saturday, random errands in the morning and then hanging out at Ryan's Mom's new pad with Becky.  Sunday was church and then another dinner party with friends.

Today, I had a Dr's appointment.  Other than gaining a disgusting amount of weight this month, everything looks fine with this little girl.  And, the best news?  It gave Ryan chills...I get to start going to see her every TWO weeks!!  WOOHOO!  Now, if we could just figure out a name...

3 comments:

go boo boo said...

5 more days! the countdown continues...

JoJo said...

I can't WAIT to see you!!! I get to go every two weeks now, too. Crazy, huh? And we're also still with no name... we had one for a little while, but I don't like it anymore for this kid. See you soon!

mahina said...

oh the name thing is always a hard one for us. two of our girls went home from the hospital without a name. one of them didn't actually have a name for the 1st 2 or 3 weeks! yup! we are so bad that way! good luck finding the perfect name! we haven't even started throwing names around and i have less than 5 weeks left! hmmmm!?