01 December 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Mia!


Yes, it is Mia's 4th birthday and I can hardly believe!  How much do I love this girl?  I tell her each night that she is my best friend and I mean it.  She is so precious and sweet.  She is a loving, sensitive daughter, sister, and friend.  She always takes care of those around her and wants everyone to be happy (this where the sensitivity comes in because she gets easily upset if her plan for happiness doesn't work out!).  She is great at saying her prayers and learning so much in Primary...she is the modesty police for all, especially Ariel and the mermaids.  She is such a joy as our first child as Isabel tries to copy everything she does (which does bug Mia).  And she is already so in love in baby #3, talking and singing to her whenever she can.

Mia had a special breakfast at Mimi's with her Daddy.  Then she and her friend, Kate came with me and Isabel as we took care of some birthday errands.  We had lunch at Kate's and now, while Isabel is sleeping (and after I finish this post), she and I will watch "Happy Feet" in her new little play-tent (both presents).

Here's some pictures of birthdays past...


3rd Wiggles Birthday Party (this year, it will be a butterfly party!)

Her 2nd birthday breakfast

Her 1st birthday cupcake

And Mia when she was about 2 weeks old

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!  This was her at our Trunk or Treat this year

No comments: