2008 and age 4 marks the first time Mia was stoked about Santa. She was the first one at his side, giving him a hug and all. She told him what she wanted ("a doll") and then watched all the other kids sit on his lap while she smiled.
2006 in LA. This was about as close as Mia would get.
And Isabel last night, following in her sister's footsteps. Clicked on this picture for a closer look of her awesome face.
4 comments:
You really really should. I think she would most get a kick at Ryan's sadistic smile while his terrified girls cling to him for their life.
classic! I love it...
These are hilarious!
Savannah FREAKED out too at our ward party when we tried to put her on Santa's lap. So glad, I didn't wait in line at the mall to get her picture. Must be the age. At least Ryan is getting a kick out of it :)
Post a Comment