Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
I met your sister Katie this weekend while she was in New York. She was in our ward on Sunday. You definitely look like sisters, I love it
That is awesome.... way to go Ryan!
Holy ball catcher batman! That is awesome!
I was kind of worried that the picture was on the company website.
Nice going Ryan! That looks great.
hello? where are you!?miss you...
Awesome Ryan!!! I gotta admit, I'm a little afraid for Isabel in this pic... Ryan looks SO into the game!PS... I'm blogging again. YOU SHOULD, TOO!!!!
I can definitely see why that would want that picture to represent the company. Total warrior.
Um...RACHEL Where are you? Come back Rachel. Come back! We miss you...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I met your sister Katie this weekend while she was in New York. She was in our ward on Sunday. You definitely look like sisters, I love it
That is awesome.... way to go Ryan!
Holy ball catcher batman! That is awesome!
I was kind of worried that the picture was on the company website.
Nice going Ryan! That looks great.
hello? where are you!?
miss you...
Awesome Ryan!!! I gotta admit, I'm a little afraid for Isabel in this pic... Ryan looks SO into the game!
PS... I'm blogging again. YOU SHOULD, TOO!!!!
I can definitely see why that would want that picture to represent the company. Total warrior.
Um...RACHEL Where are you? Come back Rachel. Come back! We miss you...
Post a Comment