01 May 2008

They moved...


Why have I been hiding? My parents came over at the beginning of April and dropped the bomb that they decided to move back to Utah on May 1. I have been really strong, but I am sad. My parents are the best, truly the best. And my Mom is my best friend. I love hanging out with her and will miss her dearly. I've asked Mia to take care of me and she is doing a great job. I can't stop emotionally-eating, but Annette is helping me there.

So I have been under a dark cloud of yuckiness just waiting for the day to come (and they even left 1 day early)...sorry I haven't been very present, in my blog or commenting on your blogs, but I do read them and love you all.

9 comments:

zeeny said...

Sorry to hear about your parents. I want to move closer to family so badly, hopefully it will work out some day!

Leslie said...

oh no! i'm so sorry rach, i know you and your mom were always together. waaaah. that stinks. :(

kristenita said...

:(
sad for you!

(cute picture, though.)

Jess said...

oh I have missed you!
I am so sorry!! Where are they moving too? back to Davis Co. or to their St. George house? I wouldn't be sad if you guys moved back too :)

Sorry Rach! We love you!

Megan B said...

I am the enemy. They are almost moved in with me and I am rejoicing but I DO FEEL for you Rachel and I am sooooo sorry. I am being nice (except when Annette and I made fun of the art or some trinket...sorry). Hopefully this means more visits from you and your cute girls!! Hurry up!!! Love you...

go boo boo said...

We made fun of the lovely "valuable" cuckoo clock, for the record. And we fought over the Herend and the armoire (30 or so years prematurely). Since we suck at being nice to our awesome Mom, you must come up soon and straighten us out. No, I promise we will keep trying. You will be find. We will take care of your best friend.

go boo boo said...

You will be fine too ;).

Tara said...

aww Rachel I am soooo sorry. I hope your caretaker keeps doing a good job :P If memory serves me correctly though, they might be back in a couple of years :)

susanstayner said...

Rachel, You know that we visit SOCAL often, and we'll stay with you so you'll see lots of us. You are my best friend, too, and I miss you every day. Please know of our daily thoughts about you, Mia, Isabel, and Ryan.