Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
04 May 2008
Randomness
Isabel driving the car
Mia flying a kite
Super-stoked Mia at the Wiggles concert with Ryan
The Big Red Car
And there are some fun, random shots that I haven't posted. See I am trying...
as a veteran of two wiggles concerts, i'm willing to bet they had SO much fun. all three of my kids have loved them. in fact, miles won't let me click off this big red car picture!!
what are your thoughts on the new yellow wiggle? :)
3 comments:
Your Mia is GORGEOUS! I am sorry about your mom and dad. I love them too!
as a veteran of two wiggles concerts, i'm willing to bet they had SO much fun. all three of my kids have loved them. in fact, miles won't let me click off this big red car picture!!
what are your thoughts on the new yellow wiggle? :)
How fun to see the wiggles. We actually haven't ever experienced one of their concerts. We might have too before my kiddos are too big.
Loves!
Post a Comment