19 October 2007

Workout Music?

I am training for a triathlon. Crazy, eh? But I need some motivation to keep me going and give me something to work toward. So I've started running again and need new music for my i-pod to keep me pumped. Suggestions? Boo, bring it...

In other news, we got a beta fish for our first pet. WHAT?! I know, I know...Mia already tried to carry him somewhere and dropped the bowl. Luckily I heard it and rescued him off the floor into his new home (flower vase). We'll see how long he survives. Pictures to come later...

4 comments:

Kate said...

Good one! I am all for fish as pets... if it dies- go buy another one. We have had 'swimmy' for going on 4 years!

go boo boo said...

okay, have I been duped. is "swimmy" not the original "swimmy" i know. I am a little sad, and I tell everyone how amazingly old this beta fish i know is...

On music, dude, I've got some wicked mixes on my shuffle. for some reason p. diddy is coming to mind (and he has like only 2 songs!), i like the beck, beastie, some kelly clarkson, you know stuff you really like, that you can groove to, and stand to listen to over and over. you were a cheerleader, that kind of music. dude, you were the queen on power 106 back in the day, way before I ever set that channel on the dial, you know what's up with the groove music. I'll get cracking on a mix pronto amiga.

Brittany Simmons said...

You go girl!! Derek is training for a triathalon right now too. He races on Nov. 10th. I have got to hang it to you two- hopefully someday I'll do one also. About music- Techno music sometimes gets me in a groove/trance (which is probably why they play it in spin class) so kaskade and tiesto and oakenfold are good. I love Justin T. and Timbaland. Kanye West's "stronger" s pretty good. Salt-n-pepa is always fun, whatever gets you going. I used to write down songs as I heard them while out and about and then would download them at home.

Megan B said...

Dude! It's ALL about THE FINAL COUNTDOWN and THE EYE OF THE TIGER! Nothing is better for motivation. Yay you! Seriously, "Swimmy" is NOT really "Swimmy?" We have 2 Beta fish named by Morgan...."Kit" and "Kelly." One is red and one is blue. Not sure which is which as far as names go but who cares?