I teach Joy School tomorrow. It is The Joy of the Earth and we will be talking about seeds and seasons and where food comes from. I am excited to see how the girls are doing now that they have been with all the "teachers." And Mia loves the idea of having it in her own house. Hopefully Isabel will be a good helper and not need too much attention for a couple hours. I will report tomorrow.
Today was cold and gloomy, which was actually a nice change. I did the laundry and ran a couple errands, but we were mostly at home. I made some yummy WW chili for us and my parents as they are leaving for 10 days to visit JoJo and Robert. I also tried the lemon bars which were yummy, but now I want to eat them all.
Isabel is being so funny tonight. She is up too late (especially since I want to go watch The Bachelor with some friends...), but it is like she is punchy and just laughing so much. Love it! Wish I could bottle that up!
2 comments:
Glad your back, if you try that stint again, well, I'll?!?!?!
MIssed YA!
I will check out the Cd. Good Luck with Joy School, isn't the name funny, Joy for Who?
We had a rainy cloudy day here too! I do love those kind of days once in a while.
I'm glad that you are back too!!
Post a Comment