Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
07 October 2007
Blog Fast
I am going to be like my big sister. What a great example! I will let you know how the week goes.
Please don't do this! I need to see pictures of your family! Like I said on Boo's - since when is blogging a 'bad' thing... everything in moderation- this is a great way for us to keep in touch and see your cute kids!
I am a little confused about the blog fast. I decided during Conference that I needed to be a better blogger since I consider it my journal/scrapbook/letters-home/etc. During President Eyring's talk I even wrote down "BLOG" when he talked about recording moments/things that show the love & kindness of God in our lives. So no blog fast lady!
6 comments:
Please don't do this! I need to see pictures of your family! Like I said on Boo's - since when is blogging a 'bad' thing... everything in moderation- this is a great way for us to keep in touch and see your cute kids!
amen katie!
I'll miss you... but good job on following promptings to do what's right. I thought "hmmm, I should spend LESS time online" too.
I am a little confused about the blog fast. I decided during Conference that I needed to be a better blogger since I consider it my journal/scrapbook/letters-home/etc. During President Eyring's talk I even wrote down "BLOG" when he talked about recording moments/things that show the love & kindness of God in our lives. So no blog fast lady!
Come back. Come back.
I'm with Megan. Your fellow bloggers are calling...
You are NOT back...
Post a Comment