44 seconds on solitaire! Such a loser!
Tuesday was my birthday and I am old (29)! My friend took me to lunch and then we had big plans to go out while my sister watched Mia. But Ryan came home from work and was sick. So we had cake with my sister and her husband while Ryan slept. He stayed home from work Wednesday which was good because my foot was still killing me. We went to the Walk-In, but nothing is obviously wrong. My mom came up Thursday to help out which was great! She did my laundry and helped organize my closet (which was no small task as we switched in all my maternity clothes). She rules! Yesterday, we didn't do much since I can't really walk too great until Ryan came home. Then we headed out for dinner. Today, I went to another baby shower and now Ryan is golfing. So Mia and I are cleaning up a bit. And I am playing Solitaire and just kicked trash with 44 seconds. What a life.
2 comments:
you are funny.
Happy Birthday my friend and you are not old. The big 30 is coming up in a month for me :( I hate getting old. You Rock the house at solitare! Seriously!
I'm sorry that your foot is still giving you pain.
Hooray for awesome Mom's to help!
Post a Comment