I had an appointment Friday and am off bedrest, but not at 100% quite yet. I have drugs (that make me want to barf) that stop contractions if they come. I was 1/2 cm dilated and cervix was soft, but I am doing alright. And we got a cleaning lady to come tomorrow and I cannot wait. The house is seriously scary. Like so bad. Picked up (sort of), but dirty. It will be such a wonderful thing and a relief for me.
Funny story...Ryan decided it was a good idea to put Isabel in her new big girl bed aka trundle under Mia's bed last night. I am trying to hold off as long as we can (we'll have #3 in our room in the cradle for awhile). It was hilarious. They giggled and talked and giggled. Then Mia would send Isabel out for things. The best was when Mia invited Isabel into her bed to sleep together because "we are sisters and this is so fun!" I was cracking up. It did not last as our patience was done after telling Isabel the 100th time to get in her bed. She was back in her crib and they quickly fell asleep (after 9pm...) Very sweet!
1 comment:
That is so cute. Good luck with the "crib" transition. We still find Jack on the floor asleep on top of a toy he was playing with, the lights totally on. Thank goodness for the "outside" lock.
Post a Comment