The girls had colds last week and then I caught, but 100x worse. Seriously, I lost my voice, which was actually really cute because Miss Mia would talk to me in a whisper:) I am getting over it, but not quite. Awful sinus infection so I can't breathe too well and I can't take too many drugs cause of #3. And a constant headache that seems to be on the verge of a migraine. I told you, boring.
But we did do something fun (and if I wasn't so lazy, I'd add pictures...) Friday night, we took a little "staycation." We stayed at one of Ryan's company's hotels in Anaheim and then went to Disneyland on Saturday. Ryan super-surprised me for Christmas with passes for him, me, and Mia! So we hit it for our first day. It was a lot of fun and the girls loved it! Though Mia's favorite part was sleeping on the top bunk at the hotel (they have these great family suites...let me know if you ever need to stay in Anaheim and we can check it to good rates:)) I was a sight, I am sure, 9 months preggers and no voice.
Oh, on my way to my Dr's appointment this morning, I got pulled over. Seriously, so LAME. I got a ticket for turning right on a No Right Turn on Red. BLAH! That is the lamest EVER. But I am 31 and that is the first time I've ever been pulled over and got a ticket. STILL. Not like I can go to traffic school anytime soon with a flippin' newborn!!!!
But the appointment was good. She will induce at 39 weeks (March 1, but really the 2nd cause the 1st is Sunday), so at least I can keep that in mind as the end-all. But she checked me for the first time and I am 3 cm! The baby is measuring big (no surprise there!) and she said she doesn't think I will even make it to 39! WOOHOO!! So now it is the final push to make sure everything is really ready. I got a new robe for the hospital at Target today...$4 on sale! Now we are trying to figure out the double stroller thing AGAIN. Blah.
Boring and more boring...but I am sitting in a clean house thanks to Nelly the cleaning lady!
2 comments:
That was seriously your first ticket? I'm glad you're feeling pretty good considering :) Does #3 have a name yet?
Yea for the clean house! You have a great double stroller! But I see, the infant...Miss you. XOXO.
Post a Comment