12 January 2009

Bed rest

So now at least I have a reason to be so bad about blogging...I was having contractions on and off for a couple days last week, with periods of every 5-10 minutes, so we went to the hospital Friday. They stopped the contractions and made sure everything else was looking good and sent me home to rest. It has been a challenge to really be down with 2 kids to take care. But Ryan has been great, as have friends and Boo (who just got into town for a vacation, but has totally been taking care of me!) I talked to the nurse today and she said to continue with the bed rest with 1 outing/errand a day. Woohoo...or something. So I am off to relax in bed while Isabel sleeps and Mia watches a movie.

More later...

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am so sorry to hear that... but- I have to say, take it seriously... let people help you!!! I wish I could be there to help... I will be thinking about you. Watch and catch up on lots of shows...

The Flint's said...

Bedrest totally STINKS!! After 10 wks I thought I was going CRAZY, but you definitely don't want your baby coming this early!! Drink lots of water and let people help you.. Good luck and you'll be in our prayers.

Tara said...

Oh no! That's the worst! Please let me know if you want some company!

Jess said...

That stinks!! I am so glad that you can have at least one outting a day. I can't imagine it with 2other kids. Good luck! I can't wait to meet your new little one. How exciting.