Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
22 November 2008
Toy Storage?
I will have some cute pictures soon...
Question/Suggestions:
I need to re-organize our toys and need help trying to figure out how to make it more attractive, since it is in our family room. Cute storage solutions?
Baskets work great... as well as using covered/labeled/sorted bins stacked in a bookshelf or other unit (if you don't want to see the toys, you can make it a closed cabinet or something). You should check out HGTV online... they do toy storage all the time on the shows...
I got a really cute/simple shelf from IKEA last week (I was in the same boat). The shelf is racks are slanted and buckets slide into the slots. The shelf itself was $20.00, and the buckets were between $2-$4 depending on the size. It has been a tremendous help in keeping all the toys, books and stuffed animals organized. Hope that helps a bit.
2 comments:
Baskets work great... as well as using covered/labeled/sorted bins stacked in a bookshelf or other unit (if you don't want to see the toys, you can make it a closed cabinet or something). You should check out HGTV online... they do toy storage all the time on the shows...
How's the pregnancy going?
I got a really cute/simple shelf from IKEA last week (I was in the same boat). The shelf is racks are slanted and buckets slide into the slots. The shelf itself was $20.00, and the buckets were between $2-$4 depending on the size. It has been a tremendous help in keeping all the toys, books and stuffed animals organized. Hope that helps a bit.
Post a Comment