28 November 2008

Baby Widget

The countdown to baby is finally under 100 days and into the double-digits!  Woohoo!!

In other news, in order to "save" money, I went to Walmart this morning.  I arrived at 445am and got in line.  A loooong line.  Once the doors opened at 5am, it took me 40 minutes to get in the door.  Yikes.  I missed a couple of the things on my list, but I did pretty good.  I then went to Target and did some more damage.  I loaded up (seriously, loaded...that is a good word) and headed home.  Got home at 830am.  Ryan went for a run (ps, he rocked a 10k on Thanksgiving in the pouring rain...seriously, soaking wet) and then we went to Costco for more punishment.  Came home where I took a lovely nap.  Ryan even offered to take the girls over to his mom's without me, but I got up to hang out with his sister, Wendy and fam.  Still exhausted, but it was a once in a lifetime experience (once, seriously, I think I would only go back if Ryan could come with me and make fun of people cause that is what I was thinking about the whole time.  I am evil.  So shoot me.)

Ok, blah blah, the end.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

you are insane. i can't believe you'd get up that early!! and i like your new profile pic. so cute.