16 February 2008

We did it!


Here's a smoking picture (via my Dad's blackberry) of Kristin and I at the end of the Triathlon. We did it! It wasn't pretty (or at least not the swim for me), but we finished. And we stayed together the whole time (except she totally killed it on the swim). Her Dad took a ton of pictures so I will share those when I get them. And tell more later...And I made my goal of under an hour and a half at 1 hour and 25 minutes! And don't you love the Trisuit? Sexy, eh?

15 comments:

kristenita said...

yay rachel. wow. good job!!! you look awesome! (I would love to do a triathlon - uh, if it didn't involve running.)

mcwally said...

WAY TO GO RACHEL!! What a HUGE accomplishment! That is awesome... I am so impressed you trained for a triathlon. How did you find the time to train for all 3 components? Tough. And the Trisuit is way sexy -- you look awesome. Especially after having completed a triathlon!

Leslie said...

look at your hot bod, rachel! i am beyond impressed. way to go beating your goal!!

Kate said...

I am so impressed.. I can't wait to do one! That is awesome! And I like that you did the swimming part in the pool, it freeks me out to swim in a lake!

Laura said...

I never leave comments but of course read your blog and have to say Rachel that is AWESOME that you did a Triathlon especially as we all get older in years!!! I feel like I am just too tired to do all that fun stuff anymore. Anyways Congratulations, you are awesome and an inspiration.......Laura (Katie's Sister-in-law)

go boo boo said...

You rock! I had the best time being able to cheer you on. Next year, I am so with you! Love, Boo

Jess said...

What an awesome sister! And I am SOOO proud of you! You are amazing!

Tara said...

Yay! You are so amazing!

Megan B said...

yeehaw Rachel!

The Flint's said...

Rachel-
That is so awesome that you did it. It's amazing. Way to go!!

Elise said...

I am SOOOOOO proud of you!
Nice job!

Amber said...

seriously awesome and down right amazingly cool!
Way to be woman!

ashlee said...

You look awesome! Seriously, did you post that to make us all jealous? :-) I want to be in shape.

Sher Bear said...

I am SOOOOO impressed! You look amazing in spandex!

Carrigan Clan said...

RACHEL! That is AWESOME!