16 February 2008

Go Boo Boo

Ryan and I went to the Ward Progressive Dinner last night and as we headed to dessert, he was insistent that we only stay for 10 minutes. I agreed not understanding...to my GREAT surprise, when we got home I found Andy, Annette, and Penelope here! They drove down all Friday to get away from the snow in Utah and see me in the triathlon. How awesome!! I had the best cheering section with my parents, Kristin's dad, Ryan, Mia, Isabel, Boo & PJ, and Liz & Joseph. And they even had a rocking sign:) I love Boo Boo!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

awww, what a great sister. you're so lucky to have so many of those, rachel. :)

go boo boo said...

Woohoo! Surprise. Yeah, it really worked!

Carrie said...

Congrats on the triathalon. I have thought about doing those. This is your MTC comp in case you are confused since I excel at keeping in touch. Love the blog your girls are adorable.

Megan B said...

I kept a secret...aren't I good?? Come home Boo Boo! We miss you...and Rachel get your booty up here to visit.

Emy Lesofski said...

Did you seriously balk at only having to stay a progressive dinner for ten minutes? I know it was dessert and all...clearly you are a much better person than I am!