06 February 2008

Doing better

We are recovering. Mia and Isabel are doing great, Ryan and I are trying. I am better than he is, but I think tomorrow will be the day. He was sent home from work early yesterday and stayed home today. We just ate some In n Out to get some good meat in our bodies:) It was good (and so not Weight Watchers approved!) Thanks so much for the kind comments, calls, and thoughts. It all helps!

4 comments:

go boo boo said...

I am so glad. I can't wait for Mia to be well enough to call me!!! Miss you and love you. Boo

Tara said...

In N Out, the cure-all. Glad to hear you are doing better. Let me know if you need anything.

Janae said...

Rachel I was wondering where you were at the park yesterday. Glad to hear you guys are feeling better! In-N-Out is always a good solution:)

Melissa said...

Am so sorry you've got the nasty bug! I had it for 2 weeks and thought I was going to die! :( Drink lots of fluids and get well soon! When you do, give me a jingle so we can do lunch!