Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
20 June 2006
"Watch out on your cell phone!"
So I made a quick trip to Ralph's this morning before our class at the YMCA. Mia saw the huge, race car shopping cart, so we had to use it. It is a beast and I normally don't do it without Ryan. I was at the end of an aisle, on one side, so people could pass and Ryan called with some news about this billing issue we are having with his dentist. This man walks by, completely unobstructed by me, and says "Watch out!" And I said "Excuse me?!" And he said "Watch out on your cell phone because you don't pay attention!!" I laughed and said "Whatever. I wasn't in your way and am doing just fine thank you!" The Ralph's worker stocking shelves by me had a good laugh too as did Ryan. So watch out on your cell phone, especially at the supermarket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sounds like you met up with one of the many crazies in LA. we had some really good ones livin on our corner.
That is so funny! Of course he probably didn't have kids OR a cell phone!
sounds like you need a new DENTIST! I know a couple good ones... love ya -K
we miss you...mia is so cute & fun, just like her awesome 'rents...love, boo
Post a Comment