



Last Wednesday (the 21st), Ryan called from work and asked if I wanted to go to Utah, that night. I told him was crazy, but said why not!? Since he is almost done with his current job (Friday is his last day!!!), he is hardly working (like doing nothing and coming home at noon) so we took advantage. Our lovely hosts, Boo & family were so great to put us up last minute and even cancel their trip to Bear Lake on our behalf. When we got to their house late Wed night, Mia was yelling for the boys. She also got attacked by the cat (Cassidy), but soon got over it and was searching for the cat the whole time (complete with the cutest "Meow!" you've ever heard!). We surprised my sister Megan and new nephew Jackson, which was fun. We had snow cones (now it is all I crave!!), went to Hogle Zoo, ate lots of food, and loved being with family!! We also spent Friday in Provo with a tour of the BYU and we even saw President Hinckley at the groundbreaking of his new building. We had lunch at Gandolfos (yum!) with Robert and dear friend, Elaine. We were sad because Kate & boys were out of town until Sunday night, but we loved swimming in their pool before we left Monday morning. Ryan is now convinced he wants a pool at his house! Mia loved being a big kid with her cousins and running around weird places like backyards! We only wish we could've stayed longer and had time to see more people (sorry Jess!!) Included are some pictures of the fun.
1 comment:
First of all-- HELLO, I didn't even know you were expecting until I read the note on the photos you sent! WHOOOAAAAA! How fun for you guys. Congrats. Little Mia will just have turned 2 right? Perfect. Do you want another girl or boy? When do you find out.
I'm glad that you guys had a great trip to Utah. I would LOVE to see you one of these times. Come back soon :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment