Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
14 March 2006
Who's crazy now?
So we are not the bestest of friends with our neighbors downstairs. My mom met us at swim/gym last Thursday and followed us home. She pulled into our parking garage first, but our neighbor was coming out. My mom backed out to let "grouch" out. Then mom pulled back in while grouch pulled up next to me and rolled down her window. She made the crazy sign and said "I don't what that lady was thinking." I said "Oh, she is my mom!" Grouch looked so surprised and said see you later! I laughed so hard about it. Foot, mouth, insert grouchy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment