28 March 2006

I'm back!

Here she is on Sunday in her cute new outfit from Grammy.


What do you do when you are bored? Fun with the wipes!

Mia and her friend, Yofie.


Last week was one of those weeks...hopefully, this week will be better.

We had a fun weekend with a visit from Ryan's mom. We went with her to Thousand Oaks to visit the Bob & Lisa Phelps and met our little nephew, Connor. Then we played games (I won Nerts, of course!) and sat out Scrabble cause I knew that was a lost cause. Church was good with a sleeping Mia through two hours! Good job Daddy!

Yesterday, I had a Dr's apt (dermatology) and saw Selma Blair in the elevator. She is sooo little (short & skinny). Then we went to Music Makers and though Mia got beat up by her friend Corbin, we enjoyed ourselves. Now we are stuck at home in a very rainy day. Mia is going nuts and so am I! She also lost the TV remote which was the worst, but I found it in the trash after a massive search.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am sooo happy that you are back!

LOVE the pictures. I want that dress in the top picture for Rylee. Where did she get that? It is darling and she looks adorable.

We are stuck home again too from a rainy day.
Have a good one!