10 February 2006

Oh what a beautiful day! (And we love Maama)



Wednesday, Maama (my Mom) came up to play with us. We went to Target which was a joy except when we tried to buy an adorable Osh Kosh dress, but couldn't because it had a recall. Whatever! Then we had lunch at our favorite place, California Chicken Cafe (Thanks Lisa!). We walked around our neighbor (with a stop at Seagull Book) and gawked at all the $1 million 3-bedroom, teeny houses. Here is Maama and Mia with the cute monkey and pink boots, from Maama, both of which Mia loves!



Mia and I went to the beach with some friends today. It was her first SoCal beach day and I was a bit nervous about sunburn and sand-eating. But she did great and even kept her day on. She loved playing in the sand with a shovel and didn't eat too much. There weren't quite as many people at the beach as in this picture, but I forgot my camera in the car. I will post a picture soon.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

how lucky you are to have a grandma close to you! looks like fun! what beach did you go to?

go boo boo said...

so jealous! i wish we were at the beach with you...and with maama!