14 February 2006

Happy Valentines Day!


This is Mia in one of her gifts, a new chair for the baloncy. She loves it because she can get in and out of it all by herself. (This was yesterday, but she was dressed for the occasion.)These are her special new PJs that have a heart with "Daddy" in the middle. She truly does love him!
Again in her chair with her full, red outfit for the day.
Here is Ryan after noticing his heart attack (our house decor in our house is very convenient today!)
Happy Valentines Day! I hope you are having a day full of love. I woke up to great gifts from Ryan, who, as always, went way overboard. He then had a meeting at 8am, so Mia and went into action and cleaned and set-up a Heart Attack. He called for me to come down and meet him, but I asked him to come up and help me. He walks in the door totally in the zone and doesn't see anything! I told him to look up and he was soo excited!! What a surprise! Here are some pictures of our Valentines' Day celebrations so far!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love the Heart attack!! I did that for my hubby too (last year). It's such a fun day! I love Mia's outfits. She is so stylin!

Have a great one!

go boo boo said...

Mia could not be cuter - or happier. I love you guys. Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry I couldn't empathize with the Ford hating. Love, Boo

Leslie said...

She is so cute, Rachel! I love her little hairdo, Audrey had that same hair when she was that age, takes me back! Adorable!