Poor little Mia has her first, big fat lip. She is walking a lot more these days, testing the waters. But she fell and hit her lip on the laundry basket and I think bit her lip at the same time. It was bloody all over my shirt and she was sad:( I will take a pic tomorrow and post it. And now for a couple funny things from the past few days...
On Friday, we went with Ryan to his eye Dr apt. Just the regular check-up, but it took forever. Ryan filled out his patient history and one of the questions was "Do you drive?" He answered "No," so the nurse was all confused. I laughed so hard! He somehow thought it meant do you drive to work?
Saturday, Ryan worked in the morning and then surprised us by coming home in the afternoon having finished. We ran some errands and tried to get the console/sofa table that we have wanted and been searching for forever! Nothing is quite right which is soo frustrating!
Sunday was church with a wiggly Mia keeping us in the halls for most of the block. Then we had our dinner group at the Millers (Josh & Valerie, son of Allen & Evonne) and played Pictionary. Ryan and I both kicked some booty.
Today, we did some major cleaning and laundry before Ryan had to go to work. We put what needed to be done on little bits of paper and drew from a bowl for jobs. Ryan did both bathrooms (amazing job!) and the living room. I did our bedroom, Mia's room, and the kitchen. It is nice to have a super clean house! Tonight, we had dinner at one of our favorites, Barney's. It is originally from SF and we would go there all the time. Yummy chicken sandwich on wheat with avocado! Now I am cheating on the Olympics and waiting for the Bachelor Reunion. And trying to get a flight to go to Utah with my mom this week to help as they sold their house. It will be sad to see 1522 Stayner Dr go.
1 comment:
Poor Mia! I hope that her lip is healing. It sucks when they get hurt.
I'm sad that your parents are moving. I always loved that they lived on Stayner Dr. I thought that was the best. Are they in California now? Call me and I will help you! I have a truck.
Love ya!
Post a Comment