Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
wait! that is totally Mia's monkey! and I have got to show the kickboard pic to the boys, they will love it (and it will be good peer pressure for O). also, that giraffe dress is darling! xoxo
4 comments:
wait! that is totally Mia's monkey! and I have got to show the kickboard pic to the boys, they will love it (and it will be good peer pressure for O). also, that giraffe dress is darling! xoxo
Darling pictures! Can't wait to see each adorable grandchild in person!
We had fun seeing you guys the other night! Your girls are adorable! Here is my email address in case you don't have it:
kathrynbills@gmail.com
Impossible not to enjoy those faces! Three beautiful girls! Fun, fun!
Post a Comment