21 June 2009

Happy Fathers Day!




Is anybody out there?  Just wondering...

We just got back from a weekend in Palm Desert.  Just a start-of-the-summer getaway for fun.  It was relaxing and hot.  The girls loved playing in the pool with Daddy while I tried to keep Ellie cool.  Now we are chilling and celebrating wonderful Ryan on this Fathers' Day.  He is the best Dad for our girls EVER.  Really, he loves them and thinks about them all day.  They have so much fun together, laughing and playing when he gets home from work.  They love to wait for him on the porch and do a little dance when the finally see his car.  We love you Daddy!!

We are also thinking of my Dad, Bhampa and Grandpa Lyle.  I love my Dad so much.  He is such an inspiration of devotion to what he believes.  He is creative and has so many great ideas.  He always showed his love for me, making me feel special even among 7 children.  He loves my Mom so much and she is his best friend, which means so much to me.  I never met Grandpa Lyle, but I know that he was a great Dad.  He was humble and hardworking and loving.  Just look at his amazing children and you know he was wonderful too.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

your girls are so cute, love ellie's bow! :)

go boo boo said...

Happy Father's Day Ryan!