She really is! I love my Mom so much and can truly say that she has been and always will be my best friend. I remember being her little buddy and loving spending time with her. She is always encouraging me to be my best, always there with an open ear and wonderful advice to share, she is an example as a wife, mother, teacher and friend. So many people turn to her for some motherly love and she always gives it. She is an inspiration to me now, as I work to lose a lot of baby weight, while she made her goal and lost 71 pounds. What a lady! She is also the best grandmother. Today, Mia got in some big time trouble with her mom and dad and was hysterical. Seriously. Once she calmed down enough to talk, she kept asking for her Maama. Over and over. She misses you every day still (and so do I!)
Mom, I'll love forever.
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
My Mommy you'll be.
Happy Mothers' Day!!
3 comments:
She is #1. We scored in the Mom-department for sure!
Susan S. is the best! Always a warm heart and a listening ear, plus somehow you feel better about yourself after a one-on-one with "sister" Susan.
Just read the lovely comments. It's easy to be a Mom and GrandMom when you have the BEST children in the world. Truly, my best friends are my children. Thanks for the love.
Post a Comment