Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
love her guts. the 2nd picture reminds me...ak and I were watching the hills and stephanie p was making faces and ak said it reminded him of mia and her cute, funny faces. of course mia is way cuter, but it reminded me. love you. xoxo.
5 comments:
So cute! I love your pix!--Eisha
She's beautiful. I hope you're doing well. Miss you.
She is so DARLING!! I can't believe how big she is getting. How fun to have Megan and family down! It looks like you guys had a great time!!
love her guts. the 2nd picture reminds me...ak and I were watching the hills and stephanie p was making faces and ak said it reminded him of mia and her cute, funny faces. of course mia is way cuter, but it reminded me. love you. xoxo.
Ellie Sarah is adorable!!!! We love her sooooo much.
Post a Comment