I tried to upload some great pictures, but Blogger was being a butt...
Anyway, it is BooBoo's, aka AK's birthday day. You are one of my best friend's and I love hanging out with you! You always make me laugh so hard I pee my pants...and anytime I do pee my pants, I know who I can call to talk it over with:) Thanks for always being there for a "I'm sad" phone call and for being an amazing Aunt that loves to talk and talk to the girls/Mia on the phone. You are so patient, kind, and a true friend to everyone. I miss you every day and wish we lived right next door...ONE DAY!
Have a FABULOUS day! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO BOO!!!!
1 comment:
Thank you Cici! That was sweet. I think I blocked your picture loader since you sure have some doozie pictures of me! Love, Boo
Post a Comment